MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Ranked among the top 10 programs in Europe by the Financial Times, this executive MBA included studies in leadership and strategy development, logistics and supply chain management, and corporate finance and accounting.
- Thesis: “Metis: A new retail footwear experience.” Created overall brand experience for offline and online customers. Designed a retail loyalty program, offline sales strategy, digital engagement and online selling platform.
- Wrote all components of a start-up business plan: market research, business strategy, sales and marketing, operations, and financials.
- This business plan is currently being funded by ESSEC Ventures.
- Tongji University (Shanghai) - Chinese marketing and business management
- ESSEC (Singapore) - Asian negotiations and South Asian business management
- Erasmus University (Rotterdam) - Supply chain management and logistics
- European Union (Brussels) - European Parliament and politics
- IE Business School (Madrid) - Business ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
CERTIFICATE OF E-MARKETING
Topics included: Web Site Best Practices, Social Media, E-mail Marketing, Search, Online Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Building Online Traffic, Web Analytics, Business Intelligence & Customer Intel, and E-Commerce & Applying the Online Marketing Toolkit
POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATE MARKETING MANAGEMENT
A post-graduate certificate program designed to prepare students for marketing and management within the financial services industry. Program included marketing fundamentals, sales techniques, and the fundamentals of financial products and services. Program also required students to complete the Canadian Securities Institute’s (Canadian Securities Course).
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.)
Major: Pure mathematics
An undergraduate program focused on building strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
BACHELOR OF ARTS (B.A.)
Major: Folklore / Ethnography
An undergraduate program focused on defining intra- and inter-group dynamics, socio-cultural engagement, and methods for understanding and analyzing people and cultures.